conforming to DIN EN 1253
Linear drainage for installation at wall, with one drain body, outlet horizontal, ball-joint adjustable 0 – 15 degrees, DN 50, BS 2“ sw socket or HDPE 56 mm
– sound absorbing height adjustable levelling legs
– integral sand coated flange for secure bonding of under-tile waterproofing
– removable trap insert, 50 mm water seal (conforming to DIN EN 1253)
– height adjustable screws
– temporary blanking plate
– tiling gauges
– edge trim jigs
channel 304 stainless steel, trap polypropylene
Options for CeraLine W:
– Any made-to-measure length up to 1200 mm can be supplied
– Upstands can be on back, back and one end or back and both ends
– Upstand can be set back for stone, marble wall finish
CeraLine 600 mm – 1100 mm can be used with the Poresta® BFR 75 unit!
The outlet connector can be supplied in ABS to suit British Standard sizes and PE-HD conforming to DIN EN 1519. Please enquire.